Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 09, 2010


Thus says the Lord, heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: what manner of house will you build unto me? and what place shall be my rest? (Isaiah 66:1)

The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, says the Lord of Armies. (Haggai 2:8)

Now, please consider from this day and backward, before a stone was laid on a stone in the temple of the Lord. (Haggai 2:15)

Through all that time, when one came to a heap of twenty measures, there were only ten. When one came to the wine vat to draw out fifty, there were only twenty. (Haggai 2:16)

The precious things of the nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory, says the Lord of Armies. (Haggai 2:7)

The latter glory of this house will be greater than the former, and in this place will I give peace, says the Lord of Armies. (Haggai 2:9)

Is the seed yet in the barn? Yes, the vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate, and the olive tree haven't brought forth. From this day will I bless you. (Haggai 2:19)

And Wisdom shall build her house. She shall carve out her seven pillars. (Proverbs 9:1)